Wednesday, March 10, 2010

... they've got me covered

COT has come to my attention again because I got the finished cover artwork for Book 1 by Dominus, and a very impressive work in progress for Book 2's cover by redface. Ireth on the other hand is still busy with her mural, but she's still on board. Very exciting stuff... these covers are going to look, frankly, professional.... because they are! (Wait, you want to see them? Isn't that a spoiler? :)

Still no word on how the next proofreading draft (and last I hope) is going. I just need to call, but I ... just can't seem to bring myself to. There also hasn't been any movement on Compendium of Thieves (or Contravention) since I've been fully engrossed in more employment related activities. One of these days... one of these days.

No comments: