Wednesday, April 7, 2010

... anticipation

I think it won't be long now. The next draft should get here any day. After that, with just a little more work, the novel will be ready to release online.

I know I keep saying it, but the anticipation is making me a bit crazy. I haven't been working on COT-R for as long as I was on Mission X when that was released, but that still makes this my second-longest running project. Of course this project won't be finished until all of the books have been printed and bound, but publishing it online is certainly a good "beginning of the end" to mark.

Any day now... any day now.

2 comments:

ehcmier said...

After receiving it back, what's left to be done, that you know of?

Dan said...

Ragburt and wife break zombie consistency with the rest of the story. Some issues with the Thurming process. I think that's it... a few other minor issues.